The Veterinary Health Center pharmacy provides both inpatient and outpatient pharmacy services. Open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, the pharmacy is licensed by the Missouri Board of Pharmacy and staffed by registered veterinary pharmacists and technicians.
Our prescription and over-the-counter products are available for VHC patients only. Prescriptions must be written by a VHC veterinarian in order to be filled at our pharmacy. Our licensed pharmacists evaluate all prescriptions for dosage appropriateness.
Some of the services provided by the pharmacy are:
- Filling and refilling of prescriptions
- Inpatient medication services
- Medication compounding services including capsules, oral suspensions and inpatient sterile preparations, such as injections and ophthalmic products
- Sale of over-the-counter products
- Sale of prescription veterinary diets
The VHC pharmacy is dedicated to providing care to our patients in compliance with medication regulations set by the Missouri Board of Pharmacy, Missouri Veterinary Medical Board, Missouri Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs, Drug Enforcement Administration and other federal regulatory agencies.
To request a prescription refill, call us at 573-882-7634 or fill out our online refill request form.
Michael Perkins, PharmD, Pharmacy Manager
Carrie Duran, PharmD, DVM, Pharmacist
Ruth Tesfai, Pharmacy Technician
Patrick Ege, Pharmacy Technician