Fluoroscopy is a type of medical imaging that shows a continuous X-ray image on a monitor, much like an X-ray movie. This movie can be viewed to evaluate movement of structures within the body. Our fluoroscopy unit was updated in 2021 with a new Canon Infinx I Core unit. This unit is capable of performing cone beam CT acquisition for increased localization of the patient’s anatomy.
- Respiratory Evaluation Studies
- Esophageal Motility Studies – Swallow Studies
- Cardiac Procedures
- Liver and Prostate Embolization
- Coil Embolization of Liver Shunts
- Targeted Therapeutic Delivery